I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a licensed building inspector I personally hired since Ms. Emma Rodriguez, Lady Concrete LLC stopped responding to me and my complaints.

The steps need replaced at considerable cost to myself and I wouldn't recommend this company what so ever. I also complained to the Better Business Bureau as well.

I intend to see this further and will take legal action unless the cost of replacing the steps is refunded. Service Magic should not recommend a company with unskilled workers and which costs customer suffering financially.

Had an Experience with The Lady Concrete?

Comments

I would be worried about those stones standing on end, just waiting for someone to fall on them.

This isn't the first time I've heard of someone file a complaint against a company found on Service Magic.I too, found while looking for contractor, one guy didn't have a State License OR Insurance!!

Which means Service Magic may not follow up or require the vendor to re-submit their information after a period of time?Unfortunate.

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more