Denver, Colorado

I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a licensed building inspector I personally hired since Ms. Emma Rodriguez, Lady Concrete LLC stopped responding to me and my complaints.

The steps need replaced at considerable cost to myself and I wouldn't recommend this company what so ever. I also complained to the Better Business Bureau as well.

I intend to see this further and will take legal action unless the cost of replacing the steps is refunded. Service Magic should not recommend a company with unskilled workers and which costs customer suffering financially.

Had an Experience with The Lady Concrete?

Comments

I would be worried about those stones standing on end, just waiting for someone to fall on them.

Service Magic..questionable ba

This isn't the first time I've heard of someone file a complaint against a company found on Service Magic.I too, found while looking for contractor, one guy didn't have a State License OR Insurance!!

Which means Service Magic may not follow up or require the vendor to re-submit their information after a period of time?Unfortunate.

Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more