The Lady Concrete - Service Magic referred an unskilled concrete company

I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a licensed building inspector I personally hired since Ms. Emma Rodriguez, Lady Concrete LLC stopped responding to me and my complaints.

The steps need replaced at considerable cost to myself and I wouldn't recommend this company what so ever. I also complained to the Better Business Bureau as well.

I intend to see this further and will take legal action unless the cost of replacing the steps is refunded. Service Magic should not recommend a company with unskilled workers and which costs customer suffering financially.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 9 No 9
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 01, 2015 #1002266

I would be worried about those stones standing on end, just waiting for someone to fall on them.

0 0 Reply
Service Magic..questionable ba

Jul 12, 2011 #311426

This isn't the first time I've heard of someone file a complaint against a company found on Service Magic. I too, found while looking for contractor, one guy didn't have a State License OR Insurance!! Which means Service Magic may not follow up or require the vendor to re-submit their information after a period of time? Unfortunate.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.